Lochlan

Posting under Tattoo Marketplace

We wanted to remind all the Last Sparrow Tattoo members to take advantage of using the Tattoo Marketplace on our tattoo forum! If you are tattooer or sell tattoo supplies, you can post 1 thread here advertising your product in exchange for a link to the forum. The threads in this forum need to be approved by admin/moderator so if you have posted a thread here, pm Team LST with a link to your site that shows the link back to LST. Here is how you can Link To Us. Even if you opt not to post here and/or just want to Link To Us it is appreciated!

Thanks everyone and enjoy your stay with us!!

Should be able to help......

Is it the Mike Malone Flash you've backlinked to twice so far on ebay?

Did you get a chance to read the Newbie Guidelines?

Also just food for thought, it may help you sell stuff on LST if you contribute to the site first. LSTers haven't been know to take to kindly to persistent sellers......

PM me and lets see if we can get this squared away

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Who knows! It hurt a lot though, so I'm not sure if I want to do it again. This piece took me about 6 hours of tattooing plus one hour consult/aftercare. I'm super happy with it! (I hope pictures are okay in this thread, though it looks more crisp IRL)
    • You have more of a chance of F***ing it up than making it better if you start monkeying around with it. Go see a really good artist to get some ideas of what to add around it. There's nothing wrong with that tattoo. 
    • I'm healing a back of calf, about half in the ditch right now myself. Thin, tender skin. I don't see anything that looks like an infection.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Lathena
      Lifetime warranty! Custom pedals come with 6 foot long cord, nonslip grip, and no switches to wear. $50 each or $25 each when 8 or more are ordered.
    • By jimbos cali irons
      I build Kustom tattoo armrests and tattoo workstations , 3 styles available rotor, tripod and a all aluminum travel model. All products are made in America using America materials and guaranteed for life... Instagram @therealcaliirons or give me a call at 951 533 4184
    • By Natveggie45
      Just was inquiring had anything like this happen or heard of it; hubby and I just had more tattoos done. Mine healed just fine with those products ( cream and foam). Hubby used them in the past just fine. But this time his lower arm is just a huge rash, quite painful. Thank God his tattoo did not discolor or anything ( fleur de lys and dagger). But the doctor thinks it is an allergic reaction to those products... Will take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to heal ( some of the sores were bleeding..). Just buyer beware..,,
    • By purple haze
      heres a couple of machines iv got . and some tubes. iv done sum spring cleaning and i havent used s.s.tubes for a very long time. they could do with stripping and
      tweeking with some new springs and armature bars. im looking to swap for a tidy basic rotary machine
      . pm if ur interested
    • By Scott R
      http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/mq4guc/auction-hunters-auction-hunters-ink-season-2-ep-224

scroll to 8 minute mark ton finds flash and Bob shaw machines then they go to rick walters(16:30 minute mark) and get history lesson and tattoo