metalmancpa

How my tattoo took shape from Gunnar's perspective

I had these pictures, so I put them together to see how Gunnar progressed from my idea to the final product.

I nixed the boombox monster so he went back to the drawing board (he had misread a few of my emails). The only 3 pics I took during the tattooing was after outlining, after black shading, and then the final product. I really liked his doodles as he began to think out what he wanted to do.

Tattoo-FromPillarToPostphotoonly_zpsd0152582.jpg

Its cool he shared that with you

He showed me his sketch book when I got there, so I snapped pics. Then just the normal look in the mirror during a break picture :-). He gave me the last sketch on the right, and it's hanging up on the wall in a custom frame.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Hello, Im an system engineer who works in Turkey. 26 years old, love animals, drumming and of course tattoos. Im kind of newbie to tattoos, i only have 1 on my arm. and I need suggestions how to improve that tattoo and complete a semi sleeve. Thanks 🙂 
    • Here is a sneak peak of one side of my leg...
    • @Dan Yeah, knee was ouchy. I am not looking forward to getting it colored in next year! Mike said that it would take 2-3 hours to finish it which I can do but suck factor was a solid 3 on a scale of 5 (3 means it really hurts but not tap out territory!)   @SStu Thanks! I am such a Kings Ave fan it is ridiculous. #fangirl
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics