Hello all. Joined for some advice

eddy453683

I've newly became a member of the forums here to get some information. I know I'm posting in the initiation section, but I have no idea how to earn the privilege to start threads in other sections, and I need some advice rather quickly because I intend on getting a new tattoo this weekend and no one has been able to help me. The tattoo I will be getting this weekend will be my first color tattoo, and I'm simply wondering if it's going to be doable. I will be getting the two cranes in the picture I will include on my chest. I'm getting them to represent my father and myself because I see cranes as beautiful creatures and we are both crazy about nature and animals. Now the problem is, I'm not sure if the colors will be viable. The cranes are a very light grey and their legs are pink. I am white and somewhat pale, I am not sure if that shade of grey will show up well or if the pink will show up at all. I would very much appreciate some input as to whether or not this tattoo can be done successfully.

The cranes:

http://i.imgur.com/FWylZmX.jpg

I've newly became a member of the forums here to get some information. I know I'm posting in the initiation section, but I have no idea how to earn the privilege to start threads in other sections, and I need some advice rather quickly because I intend on getting a new tattoo this weekend and no one has been able to help me. The tattoo I will be getting this weekend will be my first color tattoo, and I'm simply wondering if it's going to be doable. I will be getting the two cranes in the picture I will include on my chest. I'm getting them to represent my father and myself because I see cranes as beautiful creatures and we are both crazy about nature and animals. Now the problem is, I'm not sure if the colors will be viable. The cranes are a very light grey and their legs are pink. I am white and somewhat pale, I am not sure if that shade of grey will show up well or if the pink will show up at all. I would very much appreciate some input as to whether or not this tattoo can be done successfully.

The cranes:

http://i.imgur.com/FWylZmX.jpg

Hog's advice is the best anyone can give you. That being said, I have pink in my dragon tattoo and it shows up as well as any color. I don't think the crane will be an issue. Stewart Robson did an incredible crane back piece you may want to check out on his site.