'Bout Ye!?!

Bronsons BEard

Hey guys, I'm new around these parts. I'm 29 years old and live in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

I've been fascinated by tattoos but have yet to get one, the main reason being i wasn't 100% sure i actually wanted one, and if i did what did i want. Having thought about it for a couple of years and for the last year been pretty set on getting a sugar skull i have taken the plunge and booked myself in for my first tattoo (Thursday 12th September, though i may change and get it done the next day as that's Friday 13th).

Having had a look around i've decided to go with Jamie Donnelly who works at Belfast City Skinworks. His previous work really impressed me and examples can be found on his instagram account ...

Instagram

... i look forward to becoming an active member of this online community.

BB.

Ha! Is that a Bronson quote? If so, it's pretty bold. And for the record, I like his stuff, but it definitely sounds like Ghost.

Yeah it's a line from his tune 'Ron Simmons' which is on the 'Blue Chips' mixtape he did with Party Supplies. I actually got the line slightly wrong it's "don't ever say my fucking music sound like Ghost's shit"

I love him but his last two records haven't been to the high standard of his first 3 or 4, still i'm thinking of getting his AB logo on the back of my left forearm.