Hello everyone.

sourpussoctopus

@Bonnie Baker Oh damn, if you don't love the lab then it's a bit tougher. A lot about science sucks, we just endure it for the privilege of doing research, haha. But if you love the subject, then you could go the education route, too. Medical school is roughhh (it's my plan B, in case Chemistry doesn't work). I have friends in all stages of that, and it's a LOT of work. Best of luck, either way!

@pollywog Thanks, Miss! I'm really glad I got over my silly reservations and joined.

@DeathB4Decaf @xcom @Upndown @Dan Thanks, dudes!

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty happy with all of them. I credit that to waiting until I was 24 to start getting tattooed, which gave me plenty of time to mull over (and avoid) teenage ideas for ~sick tats~. That, and I'm a consummate researcher.

Not sure if you are aware or not but Eva will be back at Saved, March 13-14th and March 21-22nd. I will be there on the 14th starting a chest piece with Virginia.

@herewego Oh, I know, lol. I adore Eva and really enjoy getting tattooed by her, so when I heard she was moving to NYC I cried with joy and immediately booked. We're gonna tidy up a few things on my sleeve soon, I was just waiting for her to get back from conventions. But thanks for looking out, man! By the way, I highly recommend getting work from her. And, aahhhh! Virginia Elwood!

@Manu Manu @suburbanxcore @itsye Thank you, thank you.