marcel

New to forum

Hi all,

Just joined the forum for advice and ideas as i get back to ink for an arm sleeve. Look fwd to the conversation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst following the rules of the forum i think it is fair to say that price comparisons can be really hard. Different artists in the same country charge different fees per hour and also some artists work faster than others. My point of view on this is that price should not matter (at least not too much) and it is best to take your time and save for each piece than shop on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• kind of like this ?  
    • So in the end, they emailed me saying they have to reschedule and they needed to be with family. I asked for my deposit back and they said it was no problem and to just call the shop and ask for it. I think your right atomicmagpye, the tattoo gods are telling me something lol. Luckily I got in with another artist, I was planning to go to anyways, on friday to get the same subject in a different style.
    • See video for what happens when someone tattoos you in an RV - or in this case a car. It's the acceleration, corners and braking that usually cause the issues. It may be possible on a long stretch of highway - but still not usually recommended. skip to 35 seconds in for the educational bit.    
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics