Shop/artist recommendation in Boston

Padji

Hi all, seems like every time I'm on here it's to seek advice on a tattooer! Anyway, looks like I may be in Boston next summer for a few months and may well be there for a weekend before Christmas. Any recommendations on a good shop/artists in the city?

Forrest Cavacco is in Plymouth I think? Is that far away from Boston?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello, So I'm new here and reddit is just awful people so, I wanted advice. So for some reason, I allowed a tattoo be blasted down my arm. My fault I know. I'm very fit and complimented all the time how tone my arms are. So, I got a sun over a lotus tattoo. Everyone loves it. But for some bizzare reason, I can not look at myself in the mirror FOR 5 MONTHS with this tattoo. I have other tattoos, this being the 1st big and really visible tattoo. I feel like I have body dysmorphia or some shit. Its so weird. My friend is actually going to my tattoo guy BECAUSE of my tattoo. So, I don't know if anyone else has gone thru this? The tattoo looks weird to me. Not anyone else. I didn't want flowers and leaves because flowers remind me of funeral homes. I'm very yoga, my tattoos are suns, moons, lotuses. Zen shit. But I guess because I said I would never tattoo my upper arm and then tattooed my upper arm, I'm like omg what have I done?! Everyone loves this tattoo. My mother in law says it should be on stained glass and my own mom thinks it's so beautiful. There is not 1 shaky line. Not 1 flaw within this tattoo. He made the sun rays where they wrap around and up my shoulder. And it's just so jarring to me to look at. I don't get it.. or maybe just Cause I'm an idiot. It's not a broken up flow. Guy at the gas station covered in tattoos even loves it. Lol. I can't look at it. It's so weird. Just wondering what the hell is going on?! I've got other tattoos planned out, I love tattoos. I didn't want such a big tattoo and it turned out that way. I will say this, I have multiple sclerosis and went thru a relapse and I'm not sure if it messed with my brain somewhat?!?! Cause I was fine before that. I do have severe anxiety. But it was also winter when I got the tattoo. And now because it's on such display I'm questioning my design and its not at all a sleeve, its actually everyone seriously loves it. Except me. My tattoo guy drew the sun rays on me and i loved it. Then i pivked it apart. The rays r too wide, and too big and this and that. My tattoo guy is phenomenal...busts out the measuring tape and not a crooked line in any of hos work. Its just not ur typical flow of a tattoo. Like flowers and leaves flow. I wanted something different. Something that goes with my style and like i said, flowers like roses and stuff, noone buys me flowers because i hate flowers and im sorry to the flower people. Its just they remind me of funeral homes and all that. This was a custom tattoo by my tattoo artist that knows my style, and not his typical traditional style and he works with me like im a glass doll...lol. he free handed my sun and he is not cheap. And he does phenomenal work. So, i didnt cheap out. So why cant i look at I t? I feel like i ruined my arm i guess and my image. My husband says I upgraded...lol. in fact, he loves me in tattoos and my kids love it. So wtf is wrong with me? Has anyone ever experienced this? Sorry for the long post.
    • Good luck. Job hunting sucks. I got laid off from a company after 20 years and it took six months to find a job. I was in the dreaded “middle” management role at an IT company. A little over two years later my new company was  bought out and they did a “restructuring” which means the people doing the work get fired so the people sitting on their fat asses get fatter.  I couldn’t find what I really wanted so I just retired. Might be a good time to think about switching fields.
    • The only "amazing" thing I've been doing lately is job hunting. Honestly, it’s stressful. I’m always worried about having enough money for basic expenses and stuff each month. There are lots of jobs on Layboard https://layboard.in/vacancies/jobs-in-uae/jobs-in-dubai/speciality/baker, where I’ve spent most of my time. I sent my CV to several companies and I’ve got decent baking skills, even without formal training. So I hope they'll give me a chance to do a test task or something to show what I can do. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries