Sign in to follow this  

Please help! What´s this style called?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I will get my first tattoo on my upper arm. Basically I want something, where you cannot see at the first sight what it is.

Here is an example of the style I like (the shadows etc.). Looking for something grey with a bit of colours. (I want a koi fish integrated.)

Does this style have a specific name?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this