Help with Cover ups and reworks!

Shoneylexi

Hi all, so I had this tattoo done about 3 years ago it was my second tattoo! And I got it done by a local artist that only done black ink. Anyway as I got more tattoos, I traveled to a different artist who was my regular artist until he moved country last month. So I decided to look for different artist as I thought this tattoo needed a touch up. I had asked for her hair to be inked in and some watercolor effect added to it. This is how I ended with it the way it is now! And I am really not loving it. I think there was a miscommunication when I asked for watercolor as I had said dark purples or blues (Galaxy) but I think he thought I might the color of water! 

So I am left now thinking I either get it covered up or rework done if it's even possible! As it's very dark I am guessing I would need laser to do I cover up! Honestly I don't really want the tattoo any wider as it is at the moment, I don't mind length of it! 

Advice would be much appreciated! 

IMG_20180811_220923.jpg

IMG_20180811_220817.jpg

IMG_20180808_234750.jpg