Loonylew

Tattoo color regret!!!

20200110_095521.thumb.jpg.90718200881a4104f9ed812759a51bd5.jpg20200110_095234.thumb.jpg.33692d38262985676c1270f8fdca2885.jpg20200110_095221.thumb.jpg.3244ba0d76e4b6c8a81c1c8726670fb1.jpgHay guys first post here yeeww

Well got my leg sleeve filled in a bit more color, the pics is 1 day old! and do not like the colors im thinking shouldve of got black and grey in my mind now In the tree and grave stones and now am peaking out so much!! I have alot of regret and anxiety about it

Dont know why he did the gravestones imageproxy.php?img=&key=9a0aa36a55d4d7c5blue very different aaahhhhhh!!!!!!  I do really hate them and they just cant be changed color like paint now can they!!!imageproxy.php?img=&key=9a0aa36a55d4d7c5

There will be green the background hills with dust down the bottom and a night sky with a big moon

What do you guys think!! And for further completion ideas too will be good to here from youse too

itll be much appreciated to all comments 

Thanks lewi

20200110_095231.jpg

Edited by Loonylew
Forgot to say something

On 1/13/2020 at 11:43 PM, Loveitwhentheyrun said:

Looks fire to me. Take some time to get used to how it looks before you start panicking about it. The graves look cool in blue.

Yea thanks mate i th8nk im starting to like it more now im gett8ng uesd to it being aprt of me now

On 1/15/2020 at 2:00 AM, SStu said:

In a few months they shouldn't be quite as vibrant. 

Thanks i hope so now its healwd a bit more the orange is really bright bit now im getting used to the intense colrs that are new to my sleeve 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• As you might remember my story about almost 2 years ago and I want to thank you guys again for how much you've been uplifting me with your honesty and your words.  This post tattoo anxiety seems a very common thing. It hit me as well even though I was planning on getting a big one for many years.  Many people have contacted me and having those feelings seems to be a very common thing, there seems to be the same pattern that people are going through. it looks to me that nowadays people want to have a solution for everything immediately if they don't feel comfortable with something. People don't know how to be patient anymore and get rid of something if they don't like it. People compare themselves way too much with others as it's what social media does with many people's minds. There are quite a few reasons that I could write about regarding post tattoo anxiety and I was thinking about posting my experience here as so many people have been reaching out to me and I can see there seems to be a common psychological process (which maybe I will do if I find time to do so) Anyway:  I can assure to everyone with this anxiety: YOU WILL GET OVER THAT IT  and live will go on. It might take some time but you will get there. Don't be hard on yourself and even if right now you're having horrible panic attacks (which is a horrible feeling), it'll get less and you'll come to love your tattoo. It's a change you've done to your body and your mind now needs some time to adjust. Don't forget that you love tattoos and why you love them because this is why you decided to get them and it'll look great on you!    
    • I have been checking some review and got this "Numb 520 isn’t recommended for long sessions where you’ll need multiple reapplications every hour or so" I thought you may as well apply first layer later.... I have had a tattoo done on biceps and chest no relief from pain was needed(I'm not saying it didn't hurt as hell) but on my belly I just couldn't. I have read a bit how to help yourself,keep hydrated,get proper sleep,don't drink alko for 24hr,eat sweetes. Ibuprofen and aspirin thins your blood but paracetamol they say is safe to take is that true? The biggest problem is that my tattoo is done abroad during a holiday where I go only twice a year so not enduring a whole session is a big loss of time that's why I'm trying to get some advice how to help with the pain. Thanks. 
    • P.S. It slightly dulls the pain. It doesn't entirely eliminate it.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries