Having an artist finish a sleeve

Spandoria

Hi, so I have a number of different pieces on one arm from a few different artists. I still have quite a few gaps and some of the pieces don't really flow together perfectly. So I wanted to ask an artist to just take over the rest of my arm and fill in the gaps and help the overall flow however they think would be best. Would that be weird? Or would it be totally fine?

I personally really don't think it has to be weird at all. I'd just approach an artist whose work you like and who you feel like you can trust, and then they'll tell you whether they want to take on your task or not. I really think there'd be quite some artists out there who would be willing to take that on. Long as you're not asking them to finish tattoos others worked on/started, which I don't see being an impossible task either but which probably would put them in a much more difficult position given the differences in style as opposed to their own they'd have to work with, I don't really see many issues with this. 

I think in most cases the best thing is to just approach and ask! 🙂