wifes new tattoo - pink/green fairy/fantasy

Bubbleberry

So far I have about 50 hours worth of tattoos,none of which I love but hey, its part of the journey.

If you really have that many tattoos by now and don't love any of them, maybe you just don't like tattooing... Just saying.

Anyways, in an attempt to stay positive, I think leg placement is better than arm placement as far as keeping the tattoos out of sight. People rarely see my leg tattoos- they regularly see my arm tattoos. If your wife is going to be an artist worth her weight then she will likely have LOTS of visible tattoos as she progresses. So beware if that's going to be an issue for your relationship.

If I am honest, I got every tattoo when I was drunk or otherwise messed up. Being a while away from drink, and having time to appreciate decent tattoos, I would love to have that skin again, especially my upper arms. There are some AMAZING artists out there, and I look forward to being tattooed by them.

As for my wife.. I love her no matter how she looks, what she wears, tattoos or none. I always will. But she comes from Big Sur, a small village/town in Cali, and she is well known as her family have owned a business there for 50 years. I worry that they will treat her like shit, I want to protect her, and I do not want her to be sitting like me in 20 years wishing she had made different choices.

But they are her choices, and whatever she does, I support he 100%