Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dashenka

Hello

6 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm Dasha and I'm from California. I recently moved to Vienna, and this big step has inspired me and given me the courage to finally start my own collection of tattoos. I'm here mostly to ask for advice and learn what I can from those with experience in getting tattooed.

Gruessle, Dasha, wilkommen am LST! hofenlich Sie konnen finden was Sie hier suchen.

Welcome! The LST ranks continue to spread across the globe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Spoilers I guess, even though anyone who wanted to see the episode probably did by now.

This last episode was laughably bad. That drawing with electricity challenge pushed everyone to impossible standards, and the results were embarrassing. I wish they'd do more tattooing or drawing (with conventional materials!) flash challenges because no one was ever going to make anything decent here. Disagreed with the judge's decision and thought Tito needed to go. It was badly done and didn't even meet the challenge (watercolor = scratchy sunset?). He's long overdue to leave, I can't think of a single good tattoo he's done, and giving that poor girl a tombstone shaped tattoo with some of the shakiest lines I've ever seen on the show...oof.
    • My teeth hurt SO BAD before getting them pulled that the surgery was actually a gigantic relief! The soreness and swelling after surgery was nothing compared to what I had been dealing with.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics