Large Tattoo Gurus I have a ?

Craftybigdog

Best. Ever.

just to clarify i didn't mean everyone who is heavily tattooed are some kind of crazy homicidal nut case.. i just mean we tend to be more on the rough side of life rather than whatever the opposite of that is.. in my experience it takes a certain type of person to be heavily tattooed.. i'm not talking about people with 1-5 tattoos i'm talking those of us who have a compulsion to become totally covered.. like for example when you see another person on the street you don't know who's totally covered in any kind of tattooing you already know a little about them.. I still stand by my statement that the reason we're covered in so many tattoos isn't because we're normal people...

In my personal experience every I know that is heavily tattooed, are actually the nicer people I've met. It is usually the guy with 1 or 2 tattoos that got them for the "tough" factor that are usually the assholes. After I got my recent outline done I was approached at my job by a few collueges (I was sitting in my car with my pant leg up putting on some lotion) and they all started showing a lot of work done (very very much to my surprise!). Remember that these are the usual suit+tie crowd you see in the financial district in NYC.

In my opinion we are very much judged (and judge others) by how they appear whether we like it or not. We just have to remember that one "look" can have different associations for different people. I wear a 3-piece suit at work so people have my attention, but slip back into my metal shirts and jeans afterwards so I can become one again with my "normal" life.

As for the other stuff written in here, for a second I had to check my url to make sure I was on LST and not the other tattoo forums...... With that being said this thread/user does seems a bit fishy as this image is on every other tattoo internet site as their icon but lets try to stay positive and not scare off potential new tattoo customers or LSTers. Lets try to educate them so they can get good tattoos and support good tattooers all the while learning how getting a tattoo should be done.

That's really all I was trying to say