I hate this tattoo so much.

Tattooregrets

Initially I got a blowout and scarring. Seven days ago, he used peach coloured ink to do a touch up. It scabbed up so bad I  knew something was wrong. Most of the scabs fell off but I have tiny ones remaining. I know it’s not fully healed but could it get worse than this. I feel terrible about it esp because it’s on the front of my forearm. Laser is too expensive of an option and I’m already afraid of covering it up ‘cause of ptsd. Wondering whether it gets better. 😪

Thought I had added photos. Sorry. Here are some. 

33 minutes ago, Tattooregrets said:

Initially I got a blowout and scarring. Seven days ago, he used peach coloured ink to do a touch up. It scabbed up so bad I  knew something was wrong. Most of the scabs fell off but I have tiny ones remaining. I know it’s not fully healed but could it get worse than this. I feel terrible about it esp because it’s on the front of my forearm. Laser is too expensive of an option and I’m already afraid of covering it up ‘cause of ptsd. Wondering whether it gets better. 😪

IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0652.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tattooregrets said:

Thought I had added photos. Sorry. Here are some. 

IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0652.jpeg

Why would you go back to the same artist who caused blowouts and scarring?  It’s unlikely to get worse as it heals.

I would let it heal for several months and then find a GOOD artist to see what they can do with it. You don’t necessarily need a cover up, but you do need a good, qualified artist.

3 hours ago, Tattooregrets said:

@Hogrider thanks so much for responding. Will do that. 🥲Totally learnt my lesson. 

I hope so. But look on the bright side. It will almost certainly heal well and although it might not be in the Tattoo Hall of Fame for the all time best tattoo, it's not an embarrassing mess. I doubt most people would even look twice at it. Put some really nice tattoos on your arm and you won't even notice that it's there.

Good luck.