Not sure if Troll article or..? : University at Buffalo Op-ed

Kev

I've had acquaintances who like to say that they don't like women with tattoos and think they're all batshit crazy, while themselves having tattoos. It's a ridiculous blanket statement, and a conflict of interest at best. These were college guys who don't really get tattoos to be part of tattooing. Definitely shows a shallow understanding of tattoos.

This article on the other hand, this article is equally as bad. Some homely looking twat with no style talking about something like tattoos. She's trying to look intellectual while tackling a subject that would maul her to death.

I know, and I usually do. Since I resurrected a sleeping thread, maybe I should have prefaced my comments with <irony=ON><sarcasm=ON>

I just though it ironic that everyone is trashing the girl for stereotypes (and she needed to be called out) but then a poster here commenting that grandmas wearing clothing to show off a tattoo are somehow incapable or unable to help raise and nurture grandchildren.

The point I was making is that someone could say that someone looks trashy based on how they dressed as described in this article just as easy as saying someone with tattoos could be classified that way. It was more of stating a flaw in the logic of this person.

I feel like anyone who is genuine and caring towards others can raise kids/grandkids no matter how they dress or the amount of tattoos.