Bauzzza

Hello from ny!

Im tattooing in williamsburg at a fancy little shop called Gristle. Very relaxing, pretty much only appointment based. Check it out if youre ever in the neighborhood : ]

Thanks for the advice. May I ask why? I have only worked there for a couple months but its a very clean and artistically driven shop. I have noticed the excessive need of drama in the owners life, I just try to look the other way and do what I love, I appreciate any advice.. Thanks : ]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I've got this problem but it's a half sleeve arm coverup after around 10 days it's fades to almost nothing 😔
    • looks like a solid shop!
    • You know, while I was getting tattoed we spoke about the full sleeve, since I've started with the idea to get it done (not in a short amount of time because due work my week is full) and he just said something about the druid girl. But we haven't any conversation about it anymore so it was kinda a flash instead of something wanted.  Then here COVID-19 came and we used to stay in lockdown per 2 months and just now tattoo studios opened (like one/2months ago) and I have to find a window of time where I can contact him. So basically nothing has started yet :)      This is what actually happened with the wolf. I went him saying "I want the face of a wolf here" and he did all the rest, surprising me with that moon etc so I was kinda surprised with the final effect because it wasn't what I exceptecd but It was what I wanted without even telling him the background.  It sounds weird but I gave him "free hands" and imho the result is stunning. So basically I would find the main subject (woman) and the background which suits the wolf (forest etc.). So I wanted to research something in terms of what I have in mind. But still, I will contact him for sure as long as we both have time to spare, finding what I like the most/suit the best  
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries