gsouder

Hi, I'm new here

Good evening and welcome to the site. I've seen your username elsewhere so thanks for joining us. Let us know when you get your profile set up and dialed in so we can see your tattoos and other interest. Are you a tattooer or tattoo collector? Look forward to your contributions to the forums and blogs!!

Until then......

Lochlan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I have 12 tattoos and my last few have healed so badly that I am reluctant to get anymore done. I stick to the healing routine everytime using mild anti bacterial wash 2/3 times a day, make sure it is dry before I add a pure moisturiser. I used to use bepanthan but no matter how well I air dried it, it still gunks up. I then tried just coconut oil which is better but im still not healing well. My last 5 tattoos have been colour and I'm wondering if this may be the issue. So desperate to find a reason for it as I absolutely love my tattoos and have so many more I have spent a lot of time designing that I want done. Maybe I am destined to only get black fine line ones.  
    • I got this tattoo back in November. I had it touched up in mid-December from the same artist and it still looks like this. You can see on the “N” that it almost looks like my skin is coming through the ink on the right side. Is it time to get it touched up for a third time but by a different artist? The missed ink is very noticeable. Thanks for your help!
    • Yep. Where do you live?  Maybe we can steer you to a couple of quality options . . . 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries