Scheduled downtime on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 from 10pm-3am PST

Alrighty - looks like I got the timezones confused here and the update actually happened last night!

Sorry if anybody experienced some unexpected downtime, I was in bed watching some crappy show on netflix.

The upshot is that the site is running a little faster now!

As always - please do report any funkiness or issues that you experience on LST anytime.

Thanks

@steve1461686340 no big deal, but I find that using facebook format I can't click on the forum tab it sends me to this page.

http://www.facebook.com/forum/

I can access browse the forum by clicking on the what's new tab or activity stream, but can't see the forum home page if I do it this way. This has been happening for a couple days, I thought I would see if it would run it's course, but even after update not much has changed.

@steve1461686340 no big deal, but I find that using facebook format I can't click on the forum tab it sends me to this page.

http://www.facebook.com/forum/

I can access browse the forum by clicking on the what's new tab or activity stream, but can't see the forum home page if I do it this way. This has been happening for a couple days, I thought I would see if it would run it's course, but even after update not much has changed.

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you give me the steps you take to produce that error?

I'm not sure how to get to 'facebook format' ;)