Just another introduction thread that'll probably go ignored

Chemical Burn

Howyis.

My name's Imogen and I'm from Ireland. I'm a collector at the moment but I've wanted to be a tattooist since my early teens. I'm actually planning on dropping a CV into a tattoo shop tomorrow so wish me luck with that! I'd only be working at the counter but it's a foot in the door.

I got my first tattoo when I was 17, which wasn't my best ever idea in hindsight. I'm currently working on my leg sleeve- Aasgaardreien by Peter Nicolai Arbo but changed around slightly to fit my leg.

I don't mean to ignore these threads. For a while I was responding to all of them. After a while you realize that 95% of the introductions threads are posted by folks who disappear shortly there after. Some times it feels like talking to yourself.

All that being said, welcome to LST. I hope you find the forum useful and informative. I also hope you stick around for awhile.

I think it's the same everywhere. I don't really like starting these threads myself but some places seem to find it rude if you don't.

I'll try not to make three posts and then disappear.

Yeah, it's a weird but helpful thing. I wish you luck in your desire to be a tattooer. Lets see some of your tattoos.