ian

Is Anyone Going to Musink?

I want to go. Always a solid a line up. Almost got work from kore flatmo a while ago.

I know Kore was headed out to Cali some time this spring. You might want to give PluraBella a call and see. Last time I got tattooed by him, he mentioned visiting the west coast around this time.

I know Kore was headed out to Cali some time this spring. You might want to give PluraBella a call and see. Last time I got tattooed by him, he mentioned visiting the west coast around this time.

I actually ran out of space and I only have my feet and pits left and I'm saving them for robert hernandez, victor portugal and nick Baxter. I did hear from a little birdy that kore MAY do a permanent residency at a west coast shop.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually ran out of space and I only have my feet and pits left and I'm saving them for robert hernandez, victor portugal and nick Baxter. I did hear from a little birdy that kore MAY do a permanent residency at a west coast shop.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I shouldn't say anything about it. So I won't. Although, you havemade some damn fine choices for the remaining spots you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Does permanent residency mean a reoccurring quest spot or a permanent move to the west coast?