Girl in a mens world....

Pirates Tattoo

Hello, I'm Charlotte and a novice in the tattoo world. I do tattoos for 2 years now and opened this year my studio in Tarifa (Spain). Two years ago , I was that girl with dreams and plans about the tattoo world, now that I have my own studio, I lost a lot of my "virginity" and have a hard time struggling in this "men" or better said "macho" world. Are there any girls or men out there who can give me any tips or advices how I can survive ? Since I opened my studio , I'm getting bullyed by a college (an older tatoist with 10 years experience) and very often I loose my calmt as I am a temperamentfull girl. I'm soo much in love with this world of tattooing and this person makes what could be a beautifull moment in my life as a hell. How do the girls do in USA ? Please write......Charlotte Moody.

Hello, I'm Charlotte and a novice in the tattoo world. I do tattoos for 2 years now and opened this year my studio in Tarifa (Spain). Two years ago , I was that girl with dreams and plans about the tattoo world, now that I have my own studio, I lost a lot of my "virginity" and have a hard time struggling in this "men" or better said "macho" world. Are there any girls or men out there who can give me any tips or advices how I can survive ? Since I opened my studio , I'm getting bullyed by a college (an older tatoist with 10 years experience) and very often I loose my calmt as I am a temperamentfull girl. I'm soo much in love with this world of tattooing and this person makes what could be a beautifull moment in my life as a hell. How do the girls do in USA ? Please write......Charlotte Moody.

Go ahead and lose your calm - there is no reason you should be OK with someone bullying you.

I can't tell you what the answer is in your case but what I can say is...real men don't bully women.