Hi! I'm trey mann tattooer from N. Texas

Trey mann

Been tattooing five years in the lone star state, looking to use this forum to make new contacts and friends as I hope to start doing some traveling soon, doing guest spots and more conventions, looking to Borden my horizons and to continue to humbly learn. Also excited to find a forum to discuss topics of interest with those who's interest are similar to my own. ... About me, I came into tattooing a little late (started tattooing at 28) but it has always been there. My pop was an alcoholic Vietnam vet and always took me to the local VFW bar where ( at that time) alot of old sailors from WWII were still alive , being young, and most of them having grandchildren my age, they would tell me stories and show me their tattoos, I would try and replicate those designs on bar napkins while my dad hustled pool. Eventually I started drawing on kids at school with markers, and now I do it for real. I searched an apprenticeship under Christopher Giles of Dallas tx and now work in one of his studios in Sherman , it's a street shop, and I have come to appreciate all styles of tattooing, I love traditional Americana designs as I love history in general, but I also wish to Borden my horizons and do not want to pigeon hole myself into one style, I really want to expand my knowledge and skill set so that I can be proficient in several styles so that I can one day find what works for me to make solid, long lasting, bold tattoos. ..... Aside from tattooing, I like fishing and outdoorsy stuff, I like to try other artistic mediums to help keep me fresh and un burned out from infinity symbols and kanji ;) I'm a huge fan of joe rogan, have a pitbull named Kevin bacon , lover of all kinds of music, well, except for the new "monotone" rap. I don't get it. Anything else you wanna know, ask ...