How is this for a memorial tattoo?

diabeticwolf

Okay, if you have read any of my previous posts, you would know that Steve Irwin is my hero and inspiration, and I would like to get a tattoo to honor him. I am currently debating between two designs and would like some input. Suggestions for placement are welcome too, although I am thinking the back of my left shoulder would be the ideal spot.

crikey__by_schutzhund_chick94-d6tsowt.png

Imagine this one without the wording, and I think the design would be a good tattoo. I like this one because I think this is what he was best known for, him and his crocodiles. This is the one I think would go best on my shoulder.

irwin5906_wideweb__470x373,0.jpg

The crocodile on the side of the boat is one that Steve would draw with some of the autographs he did, and so that is what caught my attention for this design. This one almost seems like a wrist or ankle tattoo, but I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

The deviantart image is from my deviantart account.

@diabeticwolf This is the 4th thread you've started on this topic, and you're basically asking the same question over and over. Please keep it all in one thread from now on!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I would recommend you have the tattoo designed and drawn up by a professional tattooer. Don't go out and get something you find through a google picture search tattooed on you. You mention so many cool subject matters in your first thread. Wolfes, snakes, crocodiles... They all make super cool tattoos! Spend more time finding a tattooer you like and less time searching for images that were never meant to be tattooed in the first place.