Your Kids and Tattoos

xcom

I don't have kids now. I am a big fan of tattoos, but I think it is not for kids. They should wait at least till 15 years to have a tattoo.........

I have my first tattoo at age of 20

I lost you there for a sec... Did you read the thread?

We do not mean it as to underage kids but to our kids when they become adults (and still our babys lol). Most of the legit shops in US will not allow a kid to get a tattooed that is under the age of 18.

I haven't, but mostly because this forum tends to favor more traditional stuff, so I didn't want to get yelled at ;)

I am sorry that you feel this way.

I have seen several people say the same thing, and it really stinks that people are declining to post pictures of their tattoos because they think they will get yelled at, or because traditional is felt to be more popular here. (BTW - I have no traditional or Japanese tattoos).

It may be because these styles are thought to have more longevity in terms of content and readability over time, so that gets more air time, and other styles get ripped apart because they are thought to age less well. Or even that people might think their tattoos aren't "top quality" and will be judged accordingly.

Please post.

Two days ago my son felt like cleaning off my tattoos...

So he said "I'ma get you wipeee mommy for you tutu..". He kept rubbing and rubbing and could not understand why it wasn't coming off ;)...continually staring at the wipe in disbelief.

hahaha so cute!