Hey!

t0miks

Hello!

My name is Toms, I come from Latvia, but right now I`m living in Denmark.

When I was 18 I got my first tatt, it is a koi fish, after a while I got a tree tatt, on the same arm.

The time passes and thoughts also change, and now I want a full sleeve, but I`m out of ideas how to combine koi and a tree in to a good looking sleeve.

I`ve spoken to my artist, but we cant agree on anything good, and somehow, I ended up here , at this great forum. And then I realised, that I could ask yours opinion. But before I do that I have to introduce myself...

Anyway, name is Toms, who am I ? A cool dude :D

A dragon from your upper arm to chest would look sick with the koi on your forearm.

https://instagram.com/p/0cD35CEC0G/?taken-by=johansvahntattooing

Hey man, thanks.

Well, not really for the dragon idea, but idea about continuing with japanese style. Now I have an idea, but I need to deliver that to my artist. It is not going to be easy, we both come from Latvia, but right now he is in United Kingdom, but I`m in Denmark. :D

Hey man, thanks.

Well, not really for the dragon idea, but idea about continuing with japanese style. Now I have an idea, but I need to deliver that to my artist. It is not going to be easy, we both come from Latvia, but right now he is in United Kingdom, but I`m in Denmark. :D

Gotchu dude. Who's your artist, and what's your idea?