Gabyr6

Looking for ideas for my tattoos.

Hy, my name is Gabriel and in the past couple of mounths i made some tattoos without any relate between them, i wanted a sleeve tipe tattoo formed from different tattoos small and big, now i thin they look bad and i want to fill the gaps.sorry for my bad english. 

20191218_173515-450x600.jpg

20191218_173530-450x600.jpg

Lots of us have unrelated and different style tattoos on the same limb. They'll look less disjointed once you get more and fill in the larger blanks and then use filler tattoos on the real small or thin spots. Just keep getting more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Worrying until you are sick at your stomach and thinking about covering up an unfinished cover-up is not normal or healthy,. That level of anxiety is very worrying, and it suggests to me there is an issue. This person says they have other tattoos, but it might be one tiny one somewhere. It doesn't mean they are equipped to handle an enormous tattoo on their arm. Any attempt to cover that up again will drive this person around the twist because it will not look better. So thanks for sharing your thoughts, but I stand by my comment.
    • I agree. It looks sweet. My bet is you'll probably grow to like it. At least give yourself that chance!!
    • I did a quick search and found only a no-info website page and almost no input facebook page. The Owner's name isn't even prominent or possibly even listed, so I can't really react to historical reference artwork or ability. Not comforting here from the outside.  The example you posted could be understandable to the closely initiated, but it's too small to provide any real detail. Hopefully you're going much bigger if you're intending to add a tree or two to the mix.  The results, feel and comfort gained (or not) from your consultation is going to be paramount.   
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries