Tattoo update!

Luigiboard21

So some scabs got picked off at work due to the nature of my work and I accidentally rubbed some off. Does it look absolutely terrible now? I have so much anxiety about this tattoo because I want it to look good. Anything noticeable? 

Snapchat-1876429392.jpg

16 hours ago, Luigiboard21 said:

It's not done healing hence why I'm worried about the knocked off scabs. I'll just be patient and see how it at 2 months. It's about 2 weeks. 

Good idea. If there is an issue, you can always get it touched up. Have a drink, or your favorite unprescribed pharmaceutical and relax.

7 hours ago, Tattoo Gizmo said:

You wanted it We have it! The biggest collection of best quality tattoo machines. We have one for everyone. Tattoo Gizmo deals exclusively in many brands like Inkjecta, Bishop, FK Irons, Cheyenne, Critical, Sunskin, Micky Shaprz, and many more. Tattoo Gizmo, you're guaranteed to find your next favourite tattoo machine with the comfort, quality, and aesthetic you're looking for.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've been waiting so long for you to post this amazing info and link to the source of the machines of my dreams ! thank goodness that you finally made it to this forum ! I feel so much better now !  HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!  this is the greatest thing to ever happen to this forum and myself !