Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lotus

Howdy

4 posts in this topic

Long time lurker. Just a collector of tattoos,not a tattooer nor any interest in becoming one. Using an iPhone so dunno how to upload puctures but I've been blessed to have been tattooed by some of the best. Chad K,R.Nagle,Beau Brady,Nick Collella,C.Nunez, Oliver Peck so far (I'm 40% covered and only been collecting for a year!). Just love the art. Peace.

welcome to LST lotus, impressive list you have cant wait to see the tattoos

Lotus likes this

40% coverage in a year...OUCH!

Welcome to LST, and remember, you can always stop in your friendly local library to upload pix.

40% coverage in a year...OUCH!

Welcome to LST, and remember, you can always stop in your friendly local library to upload pix.

Pretty nuts! I'm in the middle of moving, once I get a web connection set up I'll be uploading like crazy!

SStu, Duffa and lving4today like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Chris O'Donnell did a #dronereveal last week - next level!   Holding out hope for #catreveal.
    • I hate that question, not so much because it's rude, but because you ALWAYS get one of two responses: 1) "Whoa, that's a lot! I'd never spend that much!" and/or "You could have bought a [insert expensive object here] for that much!" 2) "I know a guy who does them for $20, you should go to him!" Nobody ever thinks it was reasonable, they act like I have to sell my organs to get even a little traditional one shot. 
    • I absolutely hate the "how much did it cost" question.I used to answer that question to a few people,but now I ask if they are interested in getting a tattoo.If not,I don't answer the question.

Its pretty interesting to me seeing the reaction of co workers when they see my tattoos.
      They are people that I have seen and spoken to for a lot of years. I notice their eyes looking right at my tattoos,but they don't say a thing.

Its kind of funny when the ones who are closer to me, make a comment and feel that its ok to let
      me know how much they dislike tattoos.

I really don't care what anyone thinks,anyways.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics