Ducky15568

Has anyone gotten tattooed, lived, or been in Montana?

Has anyone lived or got tattooed in montana? or even been to?

I live in montana and its very remote, But thankfully found a shop and artist that i love to go to.

If anyone is ever in Western Montana i could offer up the best shop in the area.

Has anyone lived or got tattooed in montana? or even been to?

I live in montana and its very remote, But thankfully found a shop and artist that i love to go to.

If anyone is ever in Western Montana i could offer up the best shop in the area.

One of my local tattooers on South Florida (who is relocating to Berkley, Calif.) is from Montana originally. That doesn't really count, I guess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Hello, Im an system engineer who works in Turkey. 26 years old, love animals, drumming and of course tattoos. Im kind of newbie to tattoos, i only have 1 on my arm. and I need suggestions how to improve that tattoo and complete a semi sleeve. Thanks 🙂 
    • Here is a sneak peak of one side of my leg...
    • @Dan Yeah, knee was ouchy. I am not looking forward to getting it colored in next year! Mike said that it would take 2-3 hours to finish it which I can do but suck factor was a solid 3 on a scale of 5 (3 means it really hurts but not tap out territory!)   @SStu Thanks! I am such a Kings Ave fan it is ridiculous. #fangirl
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics