LukeJ

New around here.

Hey all,

I've been lurking around LST for the past couple of weeks now, and finally decided to join.

I got my first tattoo on Wednesday, and the forum here definitely helped me make up my mind on what I wanted. I ended up going for a pair of traditional style swallows on my foot, and Sharon from Tattoo 13 in Soho did the rest! I uploaded a pic to my profile :)

A bit more about me, I was born and raised in Australia (a city called Wollongong, south of Sydney) but moved to London about 8 months ago (thanks to my English parents, I've got myself a shiny new British passport), and am working and enjoying life.

That's it for now I suppose...

Thanks for the welcome and good vibes projected towards my ink. I told Sharon (the Artist) that I wanted colour, and let her do the rest, which for me makes it more like a signature piece from Her.

Hello Luke, nice to meet you. I love your tattoo, it looks awesome. How long did it take to complete?

Thanks! It took about 2 hours all up :)

- - - Updated - - -

@hogg I was surprised at how tolerable it was myself, I think maybe my mind is my worst enemy in these circumstances, but I'm glad I went in expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised, rather than the other way around :p

So I got another tattoo 5 days from Ricky @ the family business. It's a bear on my ribs, and I've uploaded a pic to my profile (please excuse the poor quality, I took it on my phone is lowish light).

I'm booked in to get it coloured in a few weeks :)

Another update for anyone interested :)

I had my bear coloured in 2 saturdays ago, and it's good to be finished!

showimage2.php?i=14533&catid=member&imageuser=5398

This photo was taken shortly after it was finished.

- - - Updated - - -

So that link isn't working but there's a picture in my gallery :)