Correct It or Cover It?

kazm

Buyers remorse? I think it's more that in just incredibly picky and mildly OCD. I don't WANT to cover it. I got it because my husband and I were married on 4th of July. All of you saying you see nothing wrong with it is helpful, actually. I don't WANT to alter it, but it looks like a mess to me 75% of the time. The other 25% I'm okay with it. I'm trryyiing to accept it as it is. My other tattoos I never questioned once they were on me, even one where the artist admitted they screwed up and offered to redo it.

Did you atleast like Kats boobs?

• 3 weeks later...

The black backfill could work, without it because of white skin it looks like watchin fireworks during the day! Its not done bad it just needs something more! Before you get a black backfill get a black sharpie an color in around it to get an idea of what it could look like before you permently do that and hate it more! As for a cover up cause theres no black in it you could try to find someone to do maybe red an purple flowers. Or go a traditional style of rose. The no black in it would open up more coverup options if you wanted to take that path.