grimmjay

new to the site

I attached a few images of my work. Feel free to critic I always want to know where I can improve. Im 25yrs old and still new to the industry. Always looking to meet some new people.

step one is get a better camera. pieces look pretty cool but theyd probably look better in a clearer view! also id work on layouts and designing pieces to fit the body, those hand pieces are interesting designs but id work some background in there to fill space and keep them from looking so stiff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I found out about trash polka a couple years ago. The thing that hit me as interesting was that the one who told me about it was talking about it in terms of a style that could work for a piece that is incomplete (like an ever growing piece that you’re always adding onto) but not actually look incomplete. Thoughts?
    • Never mind I finally found the information right after posting a question about it. Not even remotely surprised honestly. This happens way too often
    • Hello all. Quick question that I might just be over looking the answer. How do you become able to post original threads in other sections of the forum? I can only create a thread here, not in any other section of the forum. Thanks!
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries