OutOfIdeas

Ads that won't close in Tapatalk?

has anyone else been having issues with ads coming up that won't close? It only happens to me in Tapatalk, if I don't do anything for a few minutes while browsing. The ad shows up that I will attach a screenshot of, and there's no way for me to close it or back out of it. The only thing I can do is force close the app and restart it. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if there is anything I can do to fix it. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Hello all! Stoked to be to be a part of this awesome community after lurking around for a bit haha  I joined this forum because of all the great advice and support people have been receiving in their post. You guys rock!   Recently, I just got a dragon done with mainly black scales, with yellow/gold and orange to compliment the scales. However, I realized that I don't really like the yellow and orange and want to do a red to dark red or maroon dragon. Is it possible to tattoo dark red or maroon over the yellow/gold and orange? How complex would it be? Any cons to this? Another thing to mention is that not all scales are fully colored in with the yellow and orange (all the black is done already). Would the colors be slightly different for the ones I'm replacing over vs the ones that haven't been filled in yet? Thanks!  
    • Hey.  I have this on my hand and I want to blend it with the rest of the tattoo. There will be some more tattoos in the white bits above it but I need an idea on how I can merge the armband with the rest through a background or something. And also I'd like to have some sort of an ending on my forearm. I was thinking of a mandala design but not sure. Some gradient from the armband down into the mandala tattoo. If you have any suggestions please let me know.  https://imgur.com/a/AICbRo1
    • It just hurts, but it’s more deeper. It comes and goes, never consistent. Usually when I wake up or go to bed when I haven’t washed it yet or have put lotion on. Sometimes it still gets irritated. According to my artist, it has healed nicely. I’m wondering if it’s an allergic reaction or the way I would position my arm when I would sleep for the past month to avoid damage to the tattoo. Sorry, I really don’t know how to explain it properly 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Recent Posts

• Hello all! Stoked to be to be a part of this awesome community after lurking around for a bit haha  I joined this forum because of all the great advice and support people have been receiving in their post. You guys rock!   Recently, I just got a dragon done with mainly black scales, with yellow/gold and orange to compliment the scales. However, I realized that I don't really like the yellow and orange and want to do a red to dark red or maroon dragon. Is it possible to tattoo dark red or maroon over the yellow/gold and orange? How complex would it be? Any cons to this? Another thing to mention is that not all scales are fully colored in with the yellow and orange (all the black is done already). Would the colors be slightly different for the ones I'm replacing over vs the ones that haven't been filled in yet? Thanks!  
    • Hey.  I have this on my hand and I want to blend it with the rest of the tattoo. There will be some more tattoos in the white bits above it but I need an idea on how I can merge the armband with the rest through a background or something. And also I'd like to have some sort of an ending on my forearm. I was thinking of a mandala design but not sure. Some gradient from the armband down into the mandala tattoo. If you have any suggestions please let me know.  https://imgur.com/a/AICbRo1
    • It just hurts, but it’s more deeper. It comes and goes, never consistent. Usually when I wake up or go to bed when I haven’t washed it yet or have put lotion on. Sometimes it still gets irritated. According to my artist, it has healed nicely. I’m wondering if it’s an allergic reaction or the way I would position my arm when I would sleep for the past month to avoid damage to the tattoo. Sorry, I really don’t know how to explain it properly 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics