Mel Noir

Oh look, it's the new kid...

Hey everyone- been lurking around for a wee while, this site is great! So yeah, hello there- I'm Mel. I'm in my 20s, and I write about tattoos for a living. Since I talk about everyone for work, I hate talking about myself, so I'll keep this short. Here's hoping you're all kind to fresh meat ;)

Thanks everyone! It's really nice to be so welcomed among people cooler than yourself ;) Haha! I'm sure I'll certainly bring on the tattoo talking, writing and pictures- when you write about tattoos, it's really easy to end up wasting a few hours on the internet while you're waiting for interviews and things, so I'll probably bore you all soon enough :P Cheers for the friendly welcome!

welcome Mel Noir!!

i've read some of your posts already before reading your introduction, so happy you decided to join and introduced yourself!

please post your blog website as soon as you get a chance, id love to take a look!

Hey Alanna, thanks for the warm welcome :) I think I accepted your friend request before, thanks for that too :) If I didn't just let me know, haha.

Here's the website link, I hope you like it! I just took a look at yours- it's awesome, but it made me hungry ;)

just checked out your blog n I guess I just found a new one to check often, "sick as fuck" (haha)!

Also saw your posting on LST, thanks very much for the kind words and link!

Thanks Lochlan! Don't use those words ever again, though :P haha!

It's no bother at all about the post. I enjoy writing about things I like, so I guess you can thank yourself, if anyone ;)