Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shakkazombie

Hello!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My name is Bob, and I'm a tattooer from Oklahoma. I apprenticed with David Bruehl during his time at Think Ink Tattoos in Norman, OK (he has since moved to Red Letter 1 in Tampa, FL). Due to some life circumstances, I'm working a joe-job at the moment, but am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.

Thanks!

Welcom to LST, Bob. Hope you enjoy the site, and good luck on getting things back on-track with your tattooing!

@Shakkazombie welcome, I have several tattoos from David from his time at think ink, you live in norman?

@Shakkazombie welcome, I have several tattoos from David from his time at think ink, you live in norman?

I used to, but I moved up to Tulsa about a year ago. What did you have him do for you?

@Shakkazombie he did a portrait on arm snake on belly and skull/rose in armpit for me they are in my gallery

They look great, not that I'm surprised. He's an incredible artist, and was an amazing mentor. Can't overstate how lucky I was to learn from him.

Hi everyone,

My name is Bob, and I'm a tattooer from Oklahoma. I apprenticed with David Bruehl during his time at Think Ink Tattoos in Norman, OK (he has since moved to Red Letter 1 in Tampa, FL). Due to some life circumstances, I'm working a joe-job at the moment, but am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.

Thanks!

Not a bad dude to apprentice under! Welcome, and hope you can get back on the wagon soon.