Recommendation please.

Blackie

I’m looking for a Black and gray realism artist in the Boston ,area if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

I’ve made inquiries at a few shops and gotten feedback from some artists directly ,unfortunately all the artists I am interested in are booked for the for seeable future.

Thanks

37 minutes ago, Simong said:

I think there pretty normal for good artists. Some wait lists are crazy long. If you really want it done by a specific artist then it is worth the wait.

I don't get the hurry. I've seen an awful lot of terrible tattoos and most of the time the story includes how their preferred artist was busy so they went to someone else. One woman got an awful coverup. After she left someone in the shop said, "That looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger crawling out of a tar pit." She wound up getting a cover up of a cover up of a terrible tattoo.

5 hours ago, Hogrider said:

I don't get the hurry. I've seen an awful lot of terrible tattoos and most of the time the story includes how their preferred artist was busy so they went to someone else. One woman got an awful coverup. After she left someone in the shop said, "That looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger crawling out of a tar pit." She wound up getting a cover up of a cover up of a terrible tattoo.

Totally agree mate, if it’s something you really want why wouldn’t you wait. If someone else does it and it’s not quite as good it would forever annoy you why you didn’t just wait. Damn that sounds rough! I’m sure it happens a lot though. I have heard of people getting cover up on top of cover up and just making it worse and worse! 

Thanks, all good points that I agree with . Waited over a year for a couple of artists and they just announced another 6-12 month wait. 
  I was hoping someone might suggest an artist I’m not aware of. Cause there’s always someone out there that’s very good and they’re just not well-known yet. Thanks again.