Show me your Elbows

I did a search last night, but the images within the tattoo thread I found aren't all available for one reason or another.

I love American Traditional and variations thereof.

My right arm is starting to fill up and I'm thinking of getting my elbow done before it reduces to too much of an odd space. My left arm has heaps of room , but I thought I'd also get the elbow on the left done while I have more room to work with.

I'd love to see what you did with your elbows , if they were done earlier in the arm journey or later! 

I'm unsure what I'll go with as I keep flopping between wanting roses on both , or having two totally different designs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 11:24 AM, TattooedMumma said:

for those playing at home- I have decided on a sad eye cloud (cloud, eye in middle, raindrops) for the right elbow. Still trapesing through images for further inspiration for left arm through. 

I’ve got both elbows done as part of my sleeves. I can tell you they hurt like hell. Fortunately it’s a small area. Thin skin right in bone!!!

I’m glad I had them done though.

Edited by Hogrider

On 6/21/2023 at 12:44 AM, TattooedMumma said:

I did a search last night, but the images within the tattoo thread I found aren't all available for one reason or another.

I love American Traditional and variations thereof.

My right arm is starting to fill up and I'm thinking of getting my elbow done before it reduces to too much of an odd space. My left arm has heaps of room , but I thought I'd also get the elbow on the left done while I have more room to work with.

I'd love to see what you did with your elbows , if they were done earlier in the arm journey or later! 

I'm unsure what I'll go with as I keep flopping between wanting roses on both , or having two totally different designs.

I have both my elbows and knees done, honestly they were not that bad, my knee ditches were bad,

I don't have any good pics of my elbows

DSC00705.JPG

DSC00795.JPG

tatt04.JPG

On 7/19/2023 at 5:38 AM, Hogrider said:

I’ve got both elbows done as part of my sleeves. I can tell you they hurt like hell. Fortunately it’s a small area. Thin skin right in bone!!!

I’m glad I had them done though.

Oh I'm fully expecting to hate myself for it 🤣 

But it will be worth it... right 🥲🥴

21 hours ago, Dan said:

I have both my elbows and knees done, honestly they were not that bad, my knee ditches were bad,

I don't have any good pics of my elbows

DSC00705.JPG

DSC00795.JPG

tatt04.JPG

Thanks for sharing the pics! Also, loving the stack of skulls on the left arm! 

Glad to hear you didn't find it too horrible, I'll hold out in hope!

16 hours ago, oboogie said:

My elbows were both super painful. But I think my knee was the worst.

While it would be nice to have the same experience as Dan, I'm fully expecting it to suck