Sign in to follow this  
chrisnoluck

Boston Tattoo Convention 2012

Rather than make a new thread, I figured I'd bump this one and ask if anyone's going this August (the 29th to the 31st). Since I am new to all this, I see quite a few artists I've heard of & like and a bunch more who I'm unfamiliar with.

I'm curious but I haven't heard many good things. But if you get tattooed by aaron coleman, jay cavna, etc it would be worth dealing with some of the sideshow/carnival aspects.

That's pretty steep, but I might still go on the Sunday. I've never been to a convention before and figured it might be worth it if I could pick up a print from someone. Didn't plan well enough to allow for getting tattooed; I just hope Mr. Coleman is back next year.

I went on saturday around noon. Only spent about 90 minutes walking around. The main room with the stage, microphone, and speakers was very loud. Recognized very few of the artists' names but chatted with the ones I was familar with and ended up enjoying it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Upndown
      Hey is anyone going to the Pagoda tattoo festival? It's in Reading,PA .. Many great artists are going to be there,if your on the east coast its def one to check out.the dates are August 7,8th & 9th
    • By chrisnoluck
      I figured since it's the new year now it would be a good time to make a thread for this. Who's going? My girlfriend and I will be there hanging out and I'd definitely like to meet some new people!
      February 8-10 2013 15th Annual Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention
    • By lving4today
      Anyone gonna be here? It's jan 18-20. I'm thinking of just going by myself and would be cool to get together with fellow LST members
      January 18-20 2013 Star of Texas Tattoo Art Revival
    • By Scott R
      Trufant Bros - West Texas Tattoo Convention
      put on by the trufant brothers, great list of artists I am going to try to road trip it anyone else going to be there?
    • By sylvirawr
      So this is a new convention (sort of - they had one in '99 and 2000) and there are some pretty badass artists on the lineup. Valerie Vargas, Chad Koeplinger, Jondix, Filip Leu, Henk Schiffmacher, Bill Canales, Tim Lehi, Claudia De Sabe, Marcus Kuhn, Paul Booth, Scott Sylvia, and more.

Mondial du Tatouage | 22, 23 et 24 Mars 2013
      I'm excited. I just wish I had more money. hahaha.