real meta

6. Hands On

Hands On

7. SStu

SStu

8. rufio

rufio

• Recent Posts

• Hello! This will be my 3 tattoo, I already have 2 but very small. I will have this design but I am not sure where to put it, I was thinking about my shoulder blade, thigh or ribs (but i am scared about the ribs because i know is very painful) I also want a place that can be easily covered. Could you give me any suggestions, please. This is the photo of the design.
    • I'm out of town (in Northern Cincinnati) for my day job for a while, and would like to branch into tattoo photography (currently doing product photography) on my down time. I like tattoos and I like photography so seems fun.   Anyone here in the area wanna meet up and get some shots of your work? Artists or canvases.   You can have use of the images.   My photo work can be seen on IG @Damage_photos if you wanna see what I do. Again, I currently do product photos with some lifestyle photos here and there.   Mods, apologies is this isn't appropriate to post. No self promotion, just wanting to expand my skills/experience.   Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk    
    • I bunch of great looking work being shown... kudos and best of luck to all!
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Charles.M
      Maybe this is naive or just hopeful, but I want to start an artist signature line of T-shirts,  designed by Tattoo Artists, I know this is not a new concept, but the niche will be that they are not shop T-shirts and not Sullen big productions from the larger companies (which are awesome). I would like to see simple clean designs, limited colors on Black shirts, made locally, of limited runs of 100 -300 shirts only, so that it actually matters that you have one of a limited supply (value added). Also limited run designs will mean that the art is constantly changing with fresh designs by the artists. There is a real opportunity for the Tattoo Scene to support local makers of things, like t-shirt makers and printers etc, instead of having things mass produced in China. Help your cousin Jim, you know what I mean. North America used to be a world producer, now we are consumer extraordinaires. This also gives a creative venue for tattooers who make awesome art which not so Tattoo-able sometimes, which can generate income for a rainy day fund when they are not tattooing (yes that happens). 
      Here are 5 designs which I am considering for Black T-shirts (hence the black back-drop). 

What is your feedback? Why one or the other? If there is consensus, this thing can pop out in the real world and you are a part of it. How often do you get that opportunity?

• By Moontattoo
      Moon Tattoo
      A custom studio opening to the public April 2, 2016
      1736 W Anderson Ln, Austin, TX 78757
      Starting out on April 2nd with tattoo artist David Poe, best way to contact him and book appointments is directly through his website.
      We are also looking to add artists, booth rental model to give you the freedom of managing your own clients and schedule! Contact me through the Moon website. :D
      Thanks,
      Tina Poe
    • By TH Tattoo
      Hi guys
      I am Theodor from Romania..I am a tattoo artist and i like to draw and paint..

• By jimbos cali irons
      I build Kustom tattoo armrests and tattoo workstations , 3 styles available rotor, tripod and a all aluminum travel model. All products are made in America using America materials and guaranteed for life... Instagram @therealcaliirons or give me a call at 951 533 4184
    • By tattoosbymike
      Hello Everybody
      My name is Michael Cowasji. I am a Tattoo Artist. I am new in this forum.