We needed a new thread to get back to talking about what matters. I would say this is pretty dang close to "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" so mods, feel free to adjust accordingly. Bubble-berries need not apply.

What is your next planned tattoo? When? And what?

I'll go first (even though most of you all know):

Working on my Fenris-Wolf by Chris O'Donnell. Next appointment is at the end of September.

I have an appointment with Matt Arriola on Friday. We are going to work on bringing my 3/4 sleeve down to the wrist, and my wife is going to get some more work done on her tiger. I am also hoping to get down to Olympia to get some black and grey skull type shit from Marco Hernandez. I also heard a rumor that Aaron Coleman was coming back up to Yakima in September so I am going to try and get down there for a little something. I am also hoping to pay rent in September.

I have an appointment with Jeff Zuck to work on my back scheduled for the last Saturday in September. I'm really, really stoked...I haven't been tattooed since March, and with a wedding scheduled for October and my first daughter due in December, it'll probably be a while after that before I can afford to get tattooed again. I normally like to do short 2 hourish sessions (because I'm a wimp), but I think I'm gonna try and stick it out for 3 or 4. I'll make sure to post pictures.

I have a lot of stuff planned for the first week of September...

I'm starting my right arm sleeve with Hugues Lauzier at Studio Imago in Montreal, which will be a Japanese-style Tibetan skull and snake on September 4th, I'm getting a fu dog on my leg from Mike Rubendall on September 7th, and I'm just waiting to hear back from Chad Koeplinger about when my appointment will be with him on either September 8th or 9th at the Montreal Tattoo Convention. I told him I was 100% willing to let him have fun and choose whatever he wants to tattoo on me.

Needless to say, it's going to be a busy week but I'm crazy excited about it.

Montreal Convention in Sept: Greg Christian knee and Chad more back work....maybe a small OllieXXX tattoo, but I may be worn out before that.

Dec/Jan/April: Chris O'donnell and Thomas Hooper are gonna try to finnish everything thats currently outlined and thomas will start/I hope complete the top of my arm.

damn, this thread is on FIRE!!

Laser session on my back today

Consult for my back Sept. 1 with GRIME and hopefully I'll make my first appointment while I'm there for the beginning of the year

Stomach tattoo at SFO Convention with Jondix

Shoulder tops at SFO Convention with Jeff Gogue

Unfortunately after that I'm pretty much out of skin to get tattooed but at least I'm going out with a bang!

I hope to join the LST Big Cat Club in early November with a crawling jaguar on my left thigh from Jason Brooks.

That'll probably be it for me through next year up to my wedding; I'm also in the process of trying to get together funds to open a store. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for awhile ;)

Tattoo booked for October, Frith St - Consult in Sept. Full rib piece - Can't decide on i) Skull w/Snake ii) Skull w/Dagger iii) All three.

You can't go wrong with either. Who you booked in with?

Consult for my back Sept. 1 with GRIME and hopefully I'll make my first appointment while I'm there for the beginning of the year

Unfortunately after that I'm pretty much out of skin to get tattooed but at least I'm going out with a bang!

Wow some great stuff to look forward to.

I bet your back is on fire, as well.

This Saturday with @Stewart Robson with the last session on my ribs.

Rose Hardy in September

Deno at the London Tattoo Convention in September

Sorting something out with Jondix for September/October (fingers crossed)

Adam Sage in October (Hand poked)

Daniel Albrigo (third session) in November, doing some more on a piece started last year.

Edit

Jondix confirmed September 25th. Mandala on my palm.

Man, I gotta get tattooed by Deno Jr. sometime.

Oh, man. So much this. Mostly irrelevant story: A year or so ago, I had an appointment booked with him when he was guesting in DC. Then I found out he was doing a guest spot up in Toronto around the same time I was planning a trip up there, so in order to cut WAY down on travelling costs, I cancelled my first appointment and made one for his guest spot in Toronto. Which ended up getting cancelled. And that's how I ended up not getting tattooed by Deno last year.

Oh man.

I'm jealous of all of those appointments...

Going in Wednesday for some work with Nick Colella at CTC. Gonna start pulling the pieces on my left arm together. Not positive yet, but I believe I'm gonna go with an old-ass piece off the wall, it's a golden dragon with a lady walking out of the center of it. Not really Japanese, but not really western-style, either...I suppose I'd have to say it's a western interpretation of an oriental dragon, probably from the late fifties/early sixties. Not sure how long we'll go, I've got one good chunk of arm left there that I'd estimate at 4 or 5 hours, so we'll see.

I know, I know...I'm so boring, always the same time, same place!

I hope to join the LST Big Cat Club in early November with a crawling jaguar on my left thigh from Jason Brooks.

That'll probably be it for me through next year up to my wedding; I'm also in the process of trying to get together funds to open a store. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for awhile ;)

I love Jason's tattooing. It is some of the toughest out there.