newb

shinobi

Hi' date=' Shinobi from SoCal here. I've been looking for a tattoo forum to join for a while now and this one looks legit.

Hoping to get some good advice and creative input on some tattoo ideas I have.[/quote']

Where in SoCal are you from? Have you scoped at any Shops?

I'm near Laguna in OC. I've checked out Eighth Element in Fountain Valley, there's Sid's in Santa Ana (which I haven't been to), Life After Death in Costa Mesa, and Fine Tattoo Work in Orange. I'm real fond of Sid's work from what I can tell online as well as Chip Douglas' at FTW. Definitely a lot of artists and styles to chose from here.

- - - Updated - - -

btw I'm open to suggestions if you have em. I'm like the traditional/neo-traditional and japanese styles as well as some of the Christian based work I've seen from the likes of Sid and Chris Perrin.

I'm near Laguna in OC. I've checked out Eighth Element in Fountain Valley, there's Sid's in Santa Ana (which I haven't been to), Life After Death in Costa Mesa, and Fine Tattoo Work in Orange. I'm real fond of Sid's work from what I can tell online as well as Chip Douglas' at FTW. Definitely a lot of artists and styles to chose from here.

- - - Updated - - -

btw I'm open to suggestions if you have em. I'm like the traditional/neo-traditional and japanese styles as well as some of the Christian based work I've seen from the likes of Sid and Chris Perrin.

Sid's rules, always wanted to get something from him -- and now Tomas Garcia is working there, who also rules.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Are you an up-and-coming tattoo artist just starting your first few sessions? Well, as a newbie, things can seem daunting. With multiple machines, inks, and other equipment, you may be juggling things during your tattoo session, thus leaving a wrong impression on your clients (and, of course, clutter will get you rejected immediately!). Well, since Tattoo Pedia is a community for both clients and tattoo artists, here's a complete guide for our new tattoo artists to set up their tattoo stations the right way! We've jotted down every step you should do before your clients arrive to make sure your tattoo station is thoroughly sanitized, set up, and ready to start a session! There's no time to lose, so let's start preparing your tattoo station today!http://wormholetattoo.com Required equipment Gloves Alcohol/medical grade sanitizer Disposable paper towels Ink bottle jar Rubber band canister Ink tray trays Transparent cling film (cellophane) Clip wire How to prepare the tattoo station? Step 1: Cover the entire table with clear plastic Since tattoo artists deal with a lot of blood and bacteria in the tattoo studio, be sure to always use plastic over the entire table of the tattoo station to ensure that the plastic sheeting is changed each time a new client enters, resulting in more hygiene and cleanliness. Step 2: Place the dental bib on the table A dental bib can be very helpful for any liquid spills that occur during soaking tattoos. Step 3: Add the machine thread to the binder This will protect your machine cord and wires from any problematic situations during the tattoo. It will also make the wire completely tangle-free. Step 4: Place the machine and needle With the entire workstation thoroughly cleaned and covered, it is now finally time to place your tattoo machine and needles. Make sure to wear gloves when handling the machine and needles. Step 5: Set up benches, chairs, armrests, etc. Set up the environment of your tattoo station for the convenience of your customers. Don't forget to add a thin layer of clear plastic to these spaces to maximize hygiene. Step 6: Place 1-2 rubber bands around each machine Although the tattoo station may be small, it is best to maintain resistance when using multiple tattoo machines on the tattoo station. Rubber bands can help hold the tattoo machine. Step 7: Place the required number of pre-tear tissues A paper towel is necessary during the tattoo. It is best to keep it close at hand rather than running it during a session. Step 8: Cover the machine and any liquid bottles with a clear bag  Again, take sanitary measures for your clients! Step 9: Place the ink caps on the ink cap tray and cover with cling film (cellophane) This will prevent any unwanted contamination, dust, or dirt from appearing on the ink while waiting for your client to arrive for the next tattoo! Step 10: Clean the area with alcohol While your tattoo station is clean enough, never forget to wipe down the area at least once with an alcohol solution to sanitize the space and prepare it for the tattoo! Tips for optimizing your tattoo session  Let's take a look at some tips that can be very helpful in starting a tattoo session. Keep your sharps container nearby but away from handrails or any space that could hurt your client during the session. Final Thoughts Each tattoo station setup process is unique to different tattoo artists. However, this is just the foundation. As long as you maintain all hygiene and sanitation protocols during the tattooing process, you are free to make adjustments. Have your equipment ready to go at least 15 minutes before yrrives, and then you're ready to start your tattoo session!         Welcome everyone to log in to our website Wormhole Tattoo to choose the tattoo equipment that suits you best. If you have any questions you don’t understand, you can enter our website for consultation.→https://wormholetattoo.com/
    • I love Harry potter but I wanna name my daughter or son Phoenix so I also want this tattoo in tribute to them what I have them could I add dob of when I have my kid with the deadly hallows or remove the deadly hallows?  What does everyone think?
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries