Grand Theft Auto 5. Who's playing?

slayer9019

Indeed I am! Haven't tried the online function yet though. Waiting for Rockstar to iron out the kinks first.

Not a bad idea. I got into the online portion the other night, and it was fairly stable. I imagine it will take a bit of time for Rockstar to hammer out all the issues that come up. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I think @slayer9019 said he was going to create a Crew for LST - The Last Sparrows. I looked for it the other night, but couldn't find it. Of course, this means I'll have to go get a new mic/headset rig.

Not a bad idea. I got into the online portion the other night, and it was fairly stable. I imagine it will take a bit of time for Rockstar to hammer out all the issues that come up. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I think @slayer9019 said he was going to create a Crew for LST - The Last Sparrows. I looked for it the other night, but couldn't find it. Of course, this means I'll have to go get a new mic/headset rig.

I'm locked out of my Rockstar Social thing at them moment but the crew name was called "The Last Sparrows"