11. semele

semele

12. hogg

hogg

13. MGblues

MGblues

14. Mark Bee

Mark Bee

• Hey, I have a serious problem! I got a tattoo in Manila 4 weeks ago. The artist is very well known and is one of the most renowed. 2 day after tattooing, small pimples began to form on my thight an many at the tattoo. 3 days later i had fever at night (just at night). After that, the pimpels began to spread very quickly all over the body. (back stomach etc..) I have now been to 3 doctors and everyone is at a loss. The blood work is fine and with no anomalies. Antibiotic ointment and cortisone ointment did not help. Xyzall allergy tablets did not help either. When i took cortisone tablets, 90% of the pimpels disappeared on the tattoo, but not on the other parts of the body. Now that I´am no longer taking cortisone, the pimpels on the tattoo are starting to grow back again very quick. On the other parts of the skin , the pimpels are sometimes lighter and sometimes stronger. This can be change hourly. They don´t hurt and hardy lever itch. Of course I´am afraid of a tattoo allergie. Has anyone already had this problem ? Does anyone know what that could be ? I add photos: 1) Photo directly after tattooing. 2) 2 Photos with the pimpels after a week 3) After 3 weeks while taking cortisone. 4) Photo of the body on the left.  
    • welcome ! relax and hangout with us.
    • Hallo Just signed up. Nice geetings from Austria.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries