cmmercer13

Howdy, folks

Joined a while back, but never did follow up with the commenting on posts stuff. I'm just a collector, from Virginia, and don't have a whole lot of space left. Have been fortunate enough to meet a lot of great people (both artists and collectors) along the way. I hope to be able to contribute something to the forum while I'm here. Cheers, folks.

Joined a while back, but never did follow up with the commenting on posts stuff. I'm just a collector, from Virginia, and don't have a whole lot of space left. Have been fortunate enough to meet a lot of great people (both artists and collectors) along the way. I hope to be able to contribute something to the forum while I'm here. Cheers, folks.

not alot of space left - well shit then how bout throwin down some pics :)