MacHudde

Hi All from Ottawa, Canada

Hi, I'm Jerry from Ottawa, Ontario and I have 4 tattoos and one of them needs to be covered. It's a tribal sun that I have on the base of my neck. It's a crappy tattoo and my ex-wife has a matching on on her lower back. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on something good to cover it with. The tattoo is over 10 years old now. The picture I am posting is once it was healed.

422076_112393145550414_1882472387_n.jpg

Keep in mind that you will probably need to cover this with something 4-5 times the size to really hide it. And you'll likely need a design that can work in/around this tribal to hide it effectively, unless you fade it further with lasering. Luckily there is enough negative space that a creative and clever artist will have plenty to work with. 

Hey Jerry, with where the tattoo is located the cover up will have to extend up your neck and down your back a little bit. Have you ever considered starting a nice back piece?? 

North York Ink - Toronto, On

whats up Jerry, welcome.

easy - slap a big bold black rose with some spiky leafs. it will pop out of your t-shirt collar and leave people wondering. so then you will have to up the ante and get a big ass panther down your back and tiger fighting a snake up your torso. it's a slippery slope haha. but the cover-up can be easily achieved.