Sign in to follow this  
Bearcat78

Hello!

My name is Joe. I'm from New Orleans and I'm a collector. Forever having an appointment for my next tattoo haha. Next stops are Pagoda City and Bay Area as I get close to finishing my legs.

Welcome, Joe!

You and I live in the same city and have the same quest! I have some work from Eye Candy and Downtown but travel a bit have have numerous pieces from various regular and guest artists from Texas shops in Houston, Austin and Dallas. Welcome!

2 hours ago, SStu said:

Welcome, Joe!

You and I live in the same city and have the same quest! I have some work from Eye Candy and Downtown but travel a bit have have numerous pieces from various regular and guest artists from Texas shops in Houston, Austin and Dallas. Welcome!

No way, Randy and the guys at Eyecandy are great friends! Randy did my front a couple of years ago. You ever go to any of the parties? I'd bet we might have crossed paths already haha.

Absolutely. I haven't been to any of the Voodoo parties yet, because we always seem to have visitors in town for Halloween weekend or something. 

Michael lives down the street from me. 

Randy did my back and both half sleeves. 

On 6/14/2018 at 8:50 AM, SStu said:

Absolutely. I haven't been to any of the Voodoo parties yet, because we always seem to have visitors in town for Halloween weekend or something. 

Michael lives down the street from me. 

Randy did my back and both half sleeves. 

Randy is the best dude. They're all great dudes haha. Should def try to make it this year! Not sure when it'll be yet though, considering the lack of Voodoo Tattoo Con this year from what I've heard.