JaxMase

Milky blotches?

Hey Guys, 

Need some advice- 5 weeks post new tattoo (half sleeve) and majority is non colour however as you can see in my images where there is colour (white and pink) I have strong “Milk Blotching” if that’s what you would call it around the flowers! 

This was done overseas (3 day sit) and I am back home now so, can’t really go speak and show the artist face to face and discuss. 

I have been showing him images via email etc and he said it’s fine, it’s still healing... however I am very worried about it! 

Any professionals on here with their opinion would be really appreciated- thanks again 🙂

D00C0875-2AA1-4EF1-9ED5-F01345EA8E07.jpeg

A015C03E-15E6-4925-9C28-77E58111D4EC.jpeg

Edited by JaxMase

If it's dry, use moisturizer; if it's oily, stop using moisturizer. I've never had that, but everyone doesn't heal exactly the same. I will say that most issues I've seen come from too much moisturizer, not too little.

On November 24, 2018 at 8:26 PM, JaxMase said:

Ok thanks for the tip Hogrider.

It's neither dry or oily to be honest however I am still apply moisturizer.

Maybe I'll just let it be for a bit, let the body do "it's thing"...

Yup. You never hear anyone say, "I just let it heal by itself and I'm having this problem." It's usually that they are putting a quart of the latest Tattoo cream on it every day.

I've cut back my after care drastically from when I first started getting tattoos and I don't see any difference in healing at all.