this week has been a weird one
and this weekend will be busy as hell. so far this week:
- witnessed a meltdown at a curatorial committee meeting
- was rear ended on my way to work (both me and my car are ok, i'll end up with a free, brand new rear axel and bumper)
- overheard another meeting where i was suggested to be THE curator for the bod mod exhibit (we'll see what happens)
- being brought on a non-work related secret project with someone who i admire
- feeling exhausted still from my trip, school, and life in general.
then this weekend:
-homework and pre-party tonight
-sacramento to walk and remember Ques (RIP big bro), then volunteer for days of the dead at work (more death), then homework
- sfo tattoo convention with the Kerseys and then homework in the evening.
come monday, i'm going to fall asleep in my class.
There are no comments to display.