Lines slightly blurry during healing?

Theshizirl

Alright, I will admit it. I'm kind of obsessing over this, but some feedback would help me put this to rest.

I got a forearm band tattoo that is 50% complete. I go back in early May so if I find what looks like a faded line, I try to have the attitude that I can always get a touch up.

It has been 12 days since I got the tattoo, and I'm in the flaking stage but most of the scabs are still there.

However I've found myself fixating on some of the lines looking very slightly blurry. Is this blowout or am I just overthinking it? 

20220408_144230.jpg

20220408_143729.jpg

20220408_143517.jpg

2 hours ago, oboogie said:

Just let it heal. Look at the 10,000 other posts asking the same question. Your case isn't unique. It is pretty much the same post over and over on the whole of the initiation board. 

If I thought they'd read it, I'd recommend a sticky thread, but everyone thinks their situation is special.

2 hours ago, Hogrider said:

If I thought they'd read it, I'd recommend a sticky thread, but everyone thinks their situation is special.

Every single person thinks they are the first ever. And they all stare at it with a magnifying glass. Who has that kind of time, and what do they think it will change? I just don't understand. 🤦‍♀️

On 4/9/2022 at 8:28 AM, Theshizirl said:

Alright, I will admit it. I'm kind of obsessing over this, but some feedback would help me put this to rest.

I got a forearm band tattoo that is 50% complete. I go back in early May so if I find what looks like a faded line, I try to have the attitude that I can always get a touch up.

It has been 12 days since I got the tattoo, and I'm in the flaking stage but most of the scabs are still there.

However I've found myself fixating on some of the lines looking very slightly blurry. Is this blowout or am I just overthinking it? 

yes